Sweet Pea slept in her own bed the last two nights (all night long), only waking up once to eat!!!! We have been fighting her getting in her own bed because she hates to sleep on her back and you are not supposed to let them sleep on there tummy!! So we are using the sleep positioner and she is sleeping on her side and seems to be quite content. She just wakes up occasionally right at the beginning because she spits her pacifier out:) I was hoping to have her in her crib by the time I go back to work on monday :( but it does not look like that will happen....I think the crib is to big and kind of scares her. And she is still so small in her basinett. She is still in Newborn clothes and is 1 1/2 months!!! 0 - 3 month clothes are huge on her!!!!! And we just used our last newborn diaper. Size 1 is a little to big but they still work.....
We weighed Sweet Pea yesterday and she is 8 pounds 6 ounces!!!! Say some prayers for us on monday. Mommy is going to have a hard time leaving her little angel!! But I know she will be in good hands with Nichole!!! That is all that is new with us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment