Friday, March 21, 2008

Sacked out!!!
Daddy is so tired!!! The flash didn't wake either of them!!!
So peaceful!!!!
Daddy loves taking naps with me!!!
Daddy woke up but I am still snoozing!!!
I love my daddy!!!
Daddy has been giving my mommy that smile for over 14 years now!!!
My daddy loves me so much!!!

While I was out sick with the flu, Charms was in charge of taking care of Sweet Pea. That meant everything!!! I couldn't hold her for 5 days!!! It was horrible!! But he did a great job!! He got up for the night feedings, changed diapers, took her to Nicholes, and almost heard her everytime she cried in the middle of the night:) (I had to sleep in the guest room with the baby monitor so I could yell and wake him up when she woke up, and she was laying right beside him in the basinett!!) Needless to say, he now knows why I have been so exhausted lately. Look at what I caught them doing:) The sleeping pictures were taken over an hour before the other ones. I took more once he woke up:)




No comments: