Monday, June 23, 2008

Swimming

I got some cool shades!!!! I'm Ready Daddy!!!!! Take me to the pool so I can work on my tan!
I think I like this!
Water is so much fun!!!
Do you like my new hat???
My happy Family!!!
I wonder when I will get a bottle again????
I think if I scream they will take me out of here:)
Okay...Kick, Kick, Kick!!!
So exhausted from my big day!!

Contemplating life........I think I will take a nap, then eat, play a little, and then poop!!!
Such a happy girl!
Watch out world, I am almost mobile!!!
So pretty!!!!
Just me being me:)



We took Sweet Pea swimming on Sunday and she had a blast!!!! I was a little worried since her first experience did not go so well and because she was sick on friday, but she did great!!! The water was like bath water so I really think that helped!!! Here are just a few!!!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm liking the orange swimsuit!