Debbie and John
Sweet Pea in the waiting room
Johns' College buddy Brian
John keeps flirting with all his nurses:)
Aunt Teeta and John!! She has been up there with John and Debbie most of the hospital stay!!
John and Pops
Brothers
John and David
Give me that water!!!!
I love drinking water from a straw!!!
Papaw and I became good buddies on this trip:)
Hi Mom!!!!
Daddy and Sweet Pea at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs
Mom and Dad
Mommy and Daddy taking pictures of each other, so silly:)
Aunt Christi
Daddy in front of the big rock
Mommy in front of the big rock
Mommy and Sweet Pea
Family picture time:)
We had alot of fun visiting all the rocks:)
Talking to daddy
Aunt Christi and Uncle David
Daddy and Papaw
Mommy discovering new features on her camera:)
Sitting pretty with mommy
Take the picture already daddy
I love my Granny
Sweet Pea was mesmerized by the hibachi chef!!
Uncle David missed the shrimp
Daddy missed the shrimp.....
Getting kisses
Granny caught the shrimp!!
I love my papaw
We even make the same faces
Daddy is a human swing!!
I love my daddy so much!!! He plays with me all the time:)
Uh, Mom, a little help here:)
Mommy and Sweet Pea
I am not going to smile:)
Uncle John
Aunt Teeta and Sweet Pea!!! We became fast friends:)
Happy Birthday Aunt Christi
Blow out the fake fire!!!
Playing in the waiting room again
Sitting up by myself
They all look so serious playing that game
Daddy calls this his poker face:)
Getting ready for the shave
Brothers having a good laugh
Me and John
There it goes!!!!
Man that was fast!!!
David looks like a tatoo artist here:)
No more hair!!!
HAHA Chemo!!! I took it first!!!!
Man this takes a long time!
Sweet Pea and Aunt Teeta watching
Aunt Christi at her birthday dinner
Ok, Papaw, where is the water
Cleaning up after the shave
Debbie, John, and Aunt Teeta
Harry and John
The new Do!!!
This is after we all played on the weight bed
I am going to guess that Terry is taller
Mommy, Sweet Pea, and Uncle John
I love Uncle John
We will be great friends!!!
Harry and Terry
Daddy is so silly
Going home!!! Mommy looks so tired!!! This is what no make-up and no sleep looks like!!
Daddy and Sweet Pea at the airport
Bye Bye Denver
We had a great time visiting John. He should be home any minute now!!! There are more pictures from Terry's camera that I will post later!!!! Keep Praying for John Please!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment