Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sugar Farm 2008

Our Family Yes Uncle Dwight, I can see you this year
You guys are so funny!!
Hi baby girl
I am all over the place now
Kaleb thought that was hilarious
Aunt Liz and Sweet Pea Kaleb and Nichole having fun

Gigi relaxing
Daddy and his angel

Camo man Grandma playing washers


Micajah playing in the dirt
Uncle Jim is silly
My handsome hubby
My adorable little girl
So sweet



Look mom!!! I am learning how to drive!!!
This is really fun!!
Sweet Pea and Nichole
Jered at his first Sugar Farm
Maddog is getting me!!!
This is so much fun!!!!

I wish you could hear her laughing!!! It was so funny!!!
Great Grandma is reading to me
Daddy and pumpkin
Her first camping experience!!!

Our first family camping trip!!! Sweet Pea did great!!
We love our tent
Playing in the dirt
Sweet Pea loves her high chair!!!
So silly

Maddog playing cards
Daddy kicking our butts
Sweet Pea and Mommy playing cards
Cheese!!!
Cousins!!!

We had a blast at the Sugar Farm. This was our 6th trip and it was so great to be surrounded by family. For some of us we only see each other once or twice a year so it was great to get some quality time together!!! I miss you all already!!!






No comments: