Michelle, your little girl is too cute. I bet she can't stop moving. Just wait a little while and she will be walking all over the place. Matt is going to Memphis from January 1-6. You guys should get together while he is there. I wish I could come and play with Kayla but is too expensive for both of us to come. Take care.
2 comments:
Michelle, don't be mean, let her play in those cabinets. How can you say no to those BLUE eyes!!
Michelle, your little girl is too cute. I bet she can't stop moving. Just wait a little while and she will be walking all over the place. Matt is going to Memphis from January 1-6. You guys should get together while he is there. I wish I could come and play with Kayla but is too expensive for both of us to come. Take care.
Post a Comment