Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quick Update......


I will post pictures later, but thought I would give you all a quick update. Sweet Pea is all over the place. We are not walking yet, but we are SOOOOO close!!!! Here are a few of our words that we have.....

Bye Bye (she says this perfectly and waves)

Boby (means baby and she says it when she see's herself)

Bonk (from when I tap her on her head and make her giggle, says this perfectly)

Mama (She knows who mama is and says it to me)

Dada (her favorite person in the whole wide world, one of her first words and she knows who this is. When he calls on the phone she Screams DADA)

Papa (I think she picked this up from Baby Einstein, they call the dad Papa)

Baba (bottle)

Bal (Ball, her favorite toy)

HUH (she says this alot! You say her name and she looks at you and says "HUH", her daddy says she picked that one up from me)


This is all I can think of right now.


We also can.......

Play patty cake (you sing and she starts clapping and tries to say it)

Give kisses (one of my favorite things in the world)

Give hugs (she says Awwww when she gives it to you, picked it up from me)

And she is my biggest cheerleader!! When I vaccumm she starts Clapping!! It is my encouragment!!! It is so cute!!! When the camera goes off she claps for the camera!! It is like, Yeah World!!! Good Job everybody!!! She is the most amazing person!!!!


This morning I walked into her room and she was standing in her crib and squealed when she saw me. Then she started clapping. It was like, Yeah Mommy!!! We are going to have a great day!!! How can I be anything but happy with this little girl in my life!!!


I promise to post pictures later. I will try to do that tonight.


I just wanted to give you a little bit of Baby Girls Encouragment!!! Yeah Everybody!!!! Good Job!!!! Hope you are having a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is so sweet! I'm not surprised at how smart she is!