Guess what!!!!!!!!
That's right!!!!!!
Mommy & Daddy are pretty excited!!!!

I am too!!!!!

The 1st Clue!!!!

Well we got some pretty good news last week. As you can see, Sweet Pea was pretty excited!!! We told our parents this past weekend and I went to the Doctor today. The new baby is due the beginning of October around the 8th. We go back for an ultrasound in 2 weeks. Sorry it has been a while since the last post.
That's right!!!!!!
Mommy & Daddy are pretty excited!!!!
I am too!!!!!

The 1st Clue!!!!

Well we got some pretty good news last week. As you can see, Sweet Pea was pretty excited!!! We told our parents this past weekend and I went to the Doctor today. The new baby is due the beginning of October around the 8th. We go back for an ultrasound in 2 weeks. Sorry it has been a while since the last post.
I have 1 year pictures to post later and I still have her 1st birthday video but it is 15 minutes long so I am not sure it will upload.
4 comments:
Congrats! Two kids are a lot more work, but it is definitely fun. I know it is early on, but I can't wait to find out if you guys are having a boy or a girl! Enjoy your family of 3 for now!
That's wonderful - congratulations!
Congrats again Shell and Trey and Kayla! I love you all!
Congratulations! How exciting!!
Post a Comment