Loving on little brother
Found his thumb
Mommy looks exhausted!!! It was so time for bed at this point!
Glad thats over:)
Such a proud papa!
The best nurses in the world in Labor and Delivery!!!!!!!!!
So at 38 weeks they were going to induce labor because of all the issues I was having. Turns out they did not have too. We got to the hospital at 7:45 am and I promptly told them I had been having contractions all night long and how far apart they were. Turns out I was already at 5 cm. So they get me in a room, give me my epidural at 9:30ish and told me they expected him to arrive at 1. So we called the family at told them (Nana was already there). Well, as it was with my first labor the second one went just as fast, actually faster. I told the nurse something wasn't right and I was in pain. So they came to check me and all the sudden she says just push for me for a second. So I did and then she yelled stop, told me to push the nurse button and she told them get in here now. You hear the lady at the nurses station say, Really????????? And Little Man was born at 10:43 am. This labor took me 2 pushes though where my first was just 1:) It all happened VERY fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment