I love my new hair bows!!

It is 7 am here and I have been up since 5!!!! And still a happy Baby!!!!

I love my thumb!!!!

Do you like my pink hair bow daddy???

Are you done taking my picture yet mom???

I DO NOT LIKE CARROTS!!!!

Stop feeding me this stuff!!!!

So our experience with carrots did not go over very well as you can see. She would not let it enter her mouth and if it did she spit it back out at me!! Needless to say we moved on to pears and she loved them. I tried being sneaky and doing one bite pears one bite carrots but she is no dummy!!! Closed that mouth like Fort Knox!!! So I mixed them together and fed them to her:) We are still missing daddy and hoping this next week flies by so we can wrap our arms around him again!!!!!! We hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!
3 comments:
I like your blog makeover. It is soo you. Hope you have a good busy weekend! Oh, by the way the bows are so cute!
Great pictures! I love seeing your beautiful little girl!
Very Nice Picture.... I love these types of funny pictures.....
http://www.yellaribbon.com/
Post a Comment