Monday, July 14, 2008

Swimming

Sweet Pea and Uncle B~~ I had so much fun swimming at Uncle B's House
He is such a good Uncle!!! We are going to be great friends!!!
I had so much fun with all my cousins swimming today!!!
Sweet Pea laughing at Gigi
Like my mohawk!!! It was so hot outside!!!
Check out my new bow!!!
Getting ready to go swim at Heather and Rickys.
Mom, enough already, put my suit on!!!
Such a big girl sitting up!!!!

We had a very busy weekend!!! We started early on Friday with Swimming at Uncle B's house with Nichole and the boys, Jennie and Grant, and Natalie and her kids. Uncle B and Gigi came over later to hang out. Then mommy, Nichole, the boys and I went to dinner and back to the house for movie night. It was alot of fun!!! Then Saturday mommy and Katrina took Stella and I shopping!!! We had a total girly day!!! Sweet Pea loved the mall!!! Then we went to Heather and Rickys to swim. Sunday we went to see Gigi and Maddog at the lake house!!! Sweet Pea was so exhausted that every night she did not even fight me to go to sleep. She was asleep before the car left the driveway!!!!! Daddy comes home on Friday and we couldn't be more excited!!!!

No comments: