What is the big deal mom????
I love mommy and daddy's bed!!!
What is this she has on me???
Hi Daddy!!!
My mommy loves me so much
What is this furry thing that keeps walking all around me on 4 legs?
Daddy!!!
Six Months Old
I am such a cheeser
I am getting so big!!!
I look like my mommy when she was a baby in this picture
You have no idea how hard these pictures were to take with this wiggle worm
I love being 6 months old!!!
Sitting pretty at 6 months
Sorry some of these are a little old. I haven't taken pictures off of the big camera in a month now. Sweet Pea has changed so much in the last month. She wants to be in everything. She loves the remote and is fascinated by my phone and my keys. She is eating so much now!!! She loves all that yucky looking baby food. She still wants to feed herself. She is so independent for 7 months old!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment