I see my daddy over there!
Help!!! This Leather chair makes me slide!!!!
Are we done taking pictures yet?
HAHA I have my toes!!!
My mommy just let me make a big mess splashing in the tub!!!
Daddy what are you doing?
This is how Sweet Pea gives kisses, mouth open wide!
She thinks it is hysterical
I am ready for another kiss mommy!!!
No Clothes!!! Woo Hoo!!!
See how you like it when people pinch your cheeks:)
My daddy and I love playing together
Daddy at his soccer game
I had alot of fun at Uncle B and Daddy's game
Me and Mommy
Daddy looks a little tired:)
I am going to get that flash one day!!!
Coming off the field
Having fun in the sun!!!
I love Soccer
MJ and Sweet Pea
Me and my Maddog!!!
Hanging out at the fish fry at my Great Grandma with my favorite Maddog
Making friends at the airport!! This little boy kept hugging Sweet Pea and saying "BABY"!
Seeing Daddy for the first time!!!
At Patricks for dinner
Me and Maddog at the lake house
I am distracting him from working right now!!
Mommy had to take a picture of the Turtle at the zoo!!!
Really!!! You don't say!!! I can't believe it!!! Stella and Sweet Pea are great friends!!!
Sweet Pea at the Zoo with Cousin Stella
I love the zoo mommy!!!
Polar Bears!!!! Oh My!!!
What a busy week we have had!!! Lets back up a bit!!! We went to the zoo with Trina and Stella on the 16th and we had so much fun!!! Trina took a bunch of pictures of Sweet Pea and Stella at a park and they were amazing!!! I will be sending them out very soon!!!
Then that brings us to this past weekend!!! My Honey CAME HOME!!! Can you sense how excited I am!!! So we were at the airport and first off Sweet Pea makes friends wherever she goes. The baby that kept hugging her though was too cute. Then when we were standing there waiting for Daddy to come down the terminal I started talking to this lady. She was telling me how she was waiting to see her new granddaughter for the first time. Her daughter had just adopted a little girl from China and the baby was 9 months old. They had been trying to adopt for 4 years!!! The grandmother was hoping they could make it back to Greenville in time for the football game because the whole town was there to welcome them home. So I so got caught up in this moment. When she said, "There she is" and was trying to get to her I started crying. It was such a beautiful moment. And suddenly my husband was standing in front of me. He thought I was crying cause I was so excited to see him:) I hugged him and told him to get out of the way so I could see what was going on. After I explained he totally understood. You just could feel the love surrounding this family. As the mother and daughter embraced the airport stood quite for a moment!!! It was so beautiful!!! Needless to say I was a little emotional!!! But so excited he was home!!! Sweet Pea just kept looking at him. If he left her side she would look to see where he was. It is Tuesday and still if he leaves the room she keeps looking for him to return!!
We had a great time at John's party this past weekend. I had so much fun I forgot to take pcitures!!!! So sorry about that!! Debbie took a ton though so I will get some from her!!! Other than that we have just been hanging out enjoying being a family!!! We are so blessed to have this perfect little angel in our life!!! And we are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family!!!
We have a really big weekend coming up with my hubby's birthday. I have planned something for every day!!! It is not every year you turn 30!!!! So we hope to see you all at some of the festivities!!!!
1 comment:
Kayla and I have a lot of catching up to do. I can't wait to hold her and love on her. She is so happy! Does she ever cry?
Post a Comment