Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY

Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!!! I love my Aunt T!!I have been such a trooper this weekend
Hi Papaw!!!
I love my Papaw
Great Grandma teaching Landon to swim Monday
The swimming lesson was soon dismissed for some tube fun
Great Granddaddy
Landon and Mimi on the Tube
Landon fell through
The boys playing the bean bag game

Nana relaxing after the long weekend
Aunt Melissa chilling poolside
I love the water!!!
I really want that leaf

The guys just hanging out at Brians

Maddog taking a break in between games
Fun Emily!!!
Father and Daughter
Wells and Todd


Daddy and Sweet Pea at Big Foot Lodge on Sunday

Aunt Jenn and Uncle Tim played with us all day!!
Mommy and Sweet Pea enjoying fried pickles!! Yummy!
Daddy and Sweet Pea at Mud Island
We had so much fun in the water

Mommy and Daddy took wedding pictures right here!!!
Such a nice family photo
Our Family
Where is daddy's head???
Jenn and Tim
Mommy loves Mud Island!!!


And now Sweet Pea loves Mud Island too!!!
Tim entertained himself too
I love this water Mommy
Look at that Diaper!!!

Uncle Tim
I am having so much fun
If I concentrate really hard I can get it
Daddy playing with the camera
Mommy and I are his favorite study's

I have my moose and I am ready for a day of Fun!!!

We are walking in Memphis now!!!
A great shot of Dowtown
Jenn and Mommy
Mommy playing in the water with Sweet Pea Sweet Pea getting ready for her first sleep over!!!!

This is a big night!!! Mommy did very well!!! No tears!!!
Saturday Night before we headed to the Casino's
Ok, I am ready to go to Nana's
Daddy is ready for night 2 of his birthday weekend
The beginning of the birthday fun!!! Friday night Cook-Out at our house


People stayed til 3:30 having fun!!! Mommy was in bed before this
Billy and Tim
Sherry and Brian
B-Rad
Papaw and Granny!!!


Daddy needs lights in the backyard.
Maddog and Sweet Pea Hi Mom!!! It is sooooo past my bedtime!!!
Aunt Tina
Uncle Tim being silly

Marissa, Sherry, Billy, Brad and Brian
Uncle Rick and Papaw
Granny and Great Grandma Such a pretty lady
I love my Great Grandma
Aunt Melissa and Aunt Jenn
Nana, High School Girl, and Great Grandma Mum
Jennifer before her big night out
Gigi keeping me entertained with Peek a Boo

Wow!!! What a weekend it was!!!! Thank you all for making it a spectacular weekend for my husband!!! We started off with a cook-out at our house on friday night. Then on Saturday we headed down south to the Casino's for some fun. Nana kept Sweet Pea and Skylar. It was Sweet Pea's first sleep over and she did great!!! Nana was impressed with how well she did:) Sunday we went to Mud Island for some fun in the sun and we had a blast!!! And then Yesterday was swimming and a cook out at Brians!!!
Someone told my husband Happy Birthday Friday and he said, "Thanks, but its not my birthday, when my wife plans your party, it lasts for 5 days!!!" It was kind of funny. So know I have people telling me when there birthday's are to plan there weekend of fun!!!!
My husband turns 30 today!!!! It is crazy that he is actually 30!! When we were kids and someone said 30, it seemed so old and so far away. But here we are and he isn't old at all (although I have been teasing him that he is). As a matter of fact he is younger in spirit and more active than most kids are today. On his birthday though, I want him to know how much I love and adore him. Honey, thank you for making all of my dreams come true. Thank you for this amazing life that I have. Thank you for this beautiful little girl that I get to hold in my arms every day. And thank you for loving me for what seems like a lifetime now. You know me better than anyone else and you still love me anyway. I hope that you had a wonderful time this weekend and I hope that this year is just the beginning of all the good things to come!!! You deserve it baby!!! I love you!!!!












2 comments:

Melissa and Matt said...

It sure looks like you guys had a fun-filled weekend. Happy Birthday, Trey!!!

Maria said...

I wish we could all celebrate our b-days the same way as Trey's amazing weekend. Happy B-day Trey. I dind't know you and Matt had the same B-day.