Wish I had taken a picture of the sparkly side of my dress. This is the dress I wore on the Alaskan cruise back in 2004:)
Us girls after midnight
Smiling big in 2009
I love this man so much:)
My hubby and his sister

Hubby and his dad

Just us girls!

Me and my sister
What a year 2008 was!!!! I can't believe that it has already come and gone. We have been on vacation since Christmas Eve and it has been so plesant. No drama, No drama, No drama!!! It has been so nice to just sit back and relax.....Ok...Let me re-phrase that, minus all the projects we have done around the house, it has been nice to sit back and relax. We have put up 3 new fans, painted the hall and spare bathroom, put up 2 new light fixtures, put in a new faucet in the kitchen, re-caulked the spare bath and toilet, and now I am looking for new decor for my spare bath (new mirror, new stuff for walls, new faucet). It really has been quite the adventure:) We had a great Christmas. We got to see so much of our family. I love the holidays!!!! I had all my shopping done before Thanksgiving so I didn't have to fight the maddness of the crowds which was so nice this year. Right now we are gearing up for Sweet Pea's two birthday parties (in 1 weekend, what was I thinking). It is so unreal to me that she will be 1 in a few short weeks!!! So we look forward to seeing you guys then:) I will post the theme and invitation and stuff after the party:)
I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! May 2009 bring blessing upon blessing for you and your families:)
No comments:
Post a Comment