Ok, I know this is awful, but for the last couple weeks Sweet Pea keeps trying to get down with the cats while they are eating. I always stop her but last night I let her do her thing. She gets down like the cats and puts her face in the bowl. Then she sits up and just laughs and laughs. And then she does it again!!!! I couldn't help myself!!! I had to get a picture!!! Noodles is sitting next to her wondering what in the world she is doing!!!! 
She has also decided that the cats like hugs!!! Not quite sure why she thinks this but sweet pea loves to give hugs!!!! And the cats are not exempt from them!!! She chases Kira and just squeals!!!! Our poor kitties!!!!

She has also decided that the cats like hugs!!! Not quite sure why she thinks this but sweet pea loves to give hugs!!!! And the cats are not exempt from them!!! She chases Kira and just squeals!!!! Our poor kitties!!!!

1 comment:
Nathan is always wanna to be a puppy. He likes to bring you his stuffed animals and have you throw them like we do got spanky and lady. lol he will even like you like a puppy if u are not careful.
Post a Comment