Sweet Pea in her Tutu I made her for her 1st birthday. I know, it is a little big:) She is jsut a tiny squirt:)
Cousins!!!! I made Little Bits tutu as well:)
Awe!!!!

Giving Kisses

Telling Secrets!!!

I just love being outside!!!

Lets go little buddy!!!

Our little ballerina

Mommy, you are so silly!!! Sing it again!!!
In such deep thought

Yay!!! Mommy knows her ABC's!!!!

What in the world do they have me in????

How pretty!!!! And mom is letting me touch them!!!


Does she look like she is up to something to you too???
You better take this picture fast because I am ready to be on the move!!!

Such a Big Big world to explore
Is mom going to try to stop me????

Cousins!!!! I made Little Bits tutu as well:)
Awe!!!!
Giving Kisses

Telling Secrets!!!

I just love being outside!!!

Lets go little buddy!!!

Our little ballerina

Mommy, you are so silly!!! Sing it again!!!
In such deep thought
Yay!!! Mommy knows her ABC's!!!!

What in the world do they have me in????

How pretty!!!! And mom is letting me touch them!!!


Does she look like she is up to something to you too???
You better take this picture fast because I am ready to be on the move!!!
Such a Big Big world to explore
Is mom going to try to stop me????
We had so much fun at the Gardens with K. York!!!! She takes AMAZING photographs and she really does capture the most wonderful moments. Some of the pictures are just so Sweet Pea!!! It is almost like I can hear her laughing when I look at them!!! So if you need a good photographer let me know!!! Like I said, She is AWESOME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment