Monday, September 28, 2009

Hot Springs and Belly Shots!!!

What an eventful week we have had!!! We went to Hot Springs for a mini family vacation before meeting up with Mommie's family for our annual trip!! We had a blast!!! This summer is just flying by so fast!!!

Sweet Pea after we arrived home from our trip just crashed on the couch!!!
Snoozing on the way back to the hotel room
Just Kidding!! I'm Awake:)


At one of the water spots in Hot Springs








Cheesing it up for a family picture

In my daddies shoes!





Look at all those teeth!!!!







Mommy at 13 weeks pregnant!!! Showing much more than she did with Sweet Pea at this time!!!

BELLY BUTTON!!!!






1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That happened to me too! With Kade I didn't have to start wearing maternity clothes until around 16 weeks, but with Kolt I started wearing maternity pants at 8 weeks! It really does pop out there so much faster the second time around!! Hope you are feeling well and good luck throughout your pregnancy. I only have about 6 weeks left! We're so excited and can't wait. It won't be long and you'll be where I am too, and you won't believe how fast it's gone by!